Pika NUV - Near Ultraviolet Hyperspectral Imaging Camera
The Pika NUV near-ultraviolet hyperspectral imaging camera covers the 350 - 800 nm spectral range. Includes custom high-performance objective lens optimized for ultraviolet imaging.
Click here to contact us for product and pricing information.
|Spectral Range||350 - 800 nm|
|Spectral Resolution||2.3 nm|
|Dispersion per Pixel = Spectral Sampling||0.57 nm|
|Max Frame Rate||165 fps|
|Connection Options||USB 3.0|
|Power Requirements||8-30V, <2.5W|
|Weight||4.7 lbs, 2.1 kg|
|Dimensions (in)||3.8 x 6.6 x 2.5|
|Dimensions (cm)||10.0 x 26.4 x 7.3|
|Temperature Range||41-104 F, 5-40 C|
|f / #||f / 2.4|
|Avg. RMS Spot Radius||8 µm|
|Smile (peak to peak)||4 µm|
|Keystone (peak to peak)||6 µm|
|Pixel size||5.86 µm|
* The number of spectral channels equals the spectral range divided by the spectral resolution, and depends on the RMS spot size. The number of independent spectral channels is NOT the same as the number of sensor pixels in the spectral direction.
Objective lens specifications - Pika NUV
|click here for more information on objective lenses|
|focal length (mm)||FOV (deg)||IFOV (mrad)|
This is a custom lens designed and manufactured by Resonon, optimized for near-ultraviolet imaging. It has high throughput and low distortions throughout the 350-800 nm spectral range.
Pika NUV Data Sheet
Resonon's hyperspectral imaging cameras can be operated using SpectrononPro software, which controls the cameras and scanning stage and has many tools to analyze hyperspectral data. SpectrononPro also has capability to accept user-written plugins, allowing the user to integrate custom data-analysis algorithms into SpectrononPro.
A C++ Software Development Kit is available for customers who want to integrate Resonon hyperspectral cameras into their own software system. Available in Windows and Linux.
- Objective lens selection and technical information page.
- Pika Hyperspectral Camera & Spectronon User Manual (PDF)
- Pika Hyperspectral Camera & Spectronon User Manual (HTML)
- C++ API Documentation
- For help using the Pika II hyperspectral imager, please email us at ProductSupport@resonon.com.