Hyperspectral Machine Vision
Resonon's hyperspectral machine vision systems enable automated sorting by detecting very small differences in similarly colored materials that cannot be distinguished with conventional imaging technologies.
Sorting applications include food, raw materials, and finished goods.
Resonon's easy-to-use vision software analyzes hyperspectral information in real-time and provides commands to down-stream robots and actuators.
Please contact us to discuss product and pricing information.
We want to hear from you.
Machine vision system components
- Hyperspectral imaging camera
- Real-time hyperspectral vision software
- Touch-screen user interface
- Lighting assembly with power supply
- Integration and training services
- Complete system documentation
- Expert support
Capabilities under typical working conditions
Up to 1 meter per second
Minimum particle diameter 0.4 mm