Warranty and Repair
Resonon's hyperspectral imaging cameras are rugged and built to last. However they are precision instruments and unanticipated damage may occur. If your hyperspectral imager is not performing to specifications you may send it to our Service Center for testing, calibration, or repair. Contact us for more information.
At Resonon we take product quality and customer support seriously. Our support staff is ready to discuss your unique situation.
Resonon Customer Support
123 Commercial Drive
Bozeman, MT 59715
Warranty and repair procedure
Resonon hyperspectral imagers and products include a limited one-year Warranty as outlined in:
If your product is damaged or you have performance issues and would like to have it inspected and possibly repaired or calibrated please take the following steps:
- Contact Resonon by phone at (406) 586-3356 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization.
- Based on the purchase date we will check the Warranty status then then issue either a Warranty or non-Warranty RMA (Return Materials Authorization) case number. RMA documentation will then be sent via return e-mail or fax.
- Upon receipt of the RMA documentation please carefully verify the details and either contact Resonon with revisions or sign and include it with your return packaging.
Carefully package the instrument or component to avoid shipping damage.
(Responsibility for shipping to and from Resonon lies on you, the customer
therefore we recommend insurance and tracking verification.)* Include the
RMA documentation and ship to:
Resonon Customer Service Center
123 Commercial Drive
Bozeman, MT, USA 59715
- Upon receipt of the unit, Resonon will inspect and test if necessary and contact you with an assessment and quotation (if applicable) for repairs.
- Upon your written approval (fax or e-mail) of the quoted repairs and shipping costs Resonon Service Engineers will repair and return the unit. (Return postage will be invoiced to the customer or we can use your shipping account number. All shipments from Resonon will be insured, overnight unless otherwise specified by the customer.