Benchtop System - Reflectance of Large Samples
The Benchtop System for measuring reflectance of large samples is used to acquire spectral data of large objects that are difficult to move, such as trees, art, animals, and aquariums. Different configurations enable different sample size possibilities, and custom configurations are possible.
The system's hyperspectral camera and lights are mounted directly to a translation stage with a travel distance of almost 3 feet (89 cm) which can be positioned horizontally or vertically. Controlled by our Spectronon software, during data acquisition, the stage moves, translating the imager and lights across the stationary subject.
- The system is Plug-and-Play, containing all of the Resonon hardware and software necessary to acquire and analyze hyperspectral data.
- A high-intensity halogen lighting assembly provides stabilized broad-band illumination across the entire measured spectra.
- Benchtop systems can be fitted with any of Resonon's hyperspectral imaging cameras covering the 350 - 1700 nm spectral range.
- Hyperspectral imaging camera
- Objective lens
- Linear translation stage
- Mounting tower
- Lighting assembly with stabilized power supply
- Spectronon software pre-loaded onto a laptop computer
- Calibration tile
Photos of Benchtop System - Reflectance of Large Samples
Power requirements120 or 240 VAC
Stage Length (mm/in)890 / 35
Tower Height (mm/in)810 / 32, Custom lengths possible.
Product Data Sheet
Click below and our hyperspectral experts will contact you soon.
Complete Hyperspectral Imaging Solutions
123 Commercial Drive
Bozeman, MT 59715 USA